Stock Rear Fender

DSmith

Am I the only one who doesnt want to get rid of their rear fender. I know, I know.. It looks like a snow shovel. And its big and stupid and dumb and it sucks. But I cant bring myself to get rid of it. IMO, it kinda balances out the bike. Anyone else still rockin the stock rear fender?

lmracefan

Stock rear Fender

I still have my stock fender and have no plans on taking it off. When I ride it rain it keeps the mud stripe off my back. I don't have any problem with it other than I may trim down the license plate bracket.

DSmith

I still have my stock fender and have no plans on taking it off. When I ride it rain it keeps the mud stripe off my back. I don't have any problem with it other than I may trim down the license plate bracket.

"team stock fender" for the win!

I had the dealer install a yoshi eliminator kit before I bought it, But now looking at PICTURES it does seem to balance the bike out. Although it looked like shit in person. Maybe it's just an angle thing.

ZombieCrewChief

I still have stock fender. Honestly the FEK will be last on my list. So many other mods that are first on the list. I can always make my own as well if I really needed it. I've heard others took the stock one and modified it. Haven't really dug into to much, but yea, I'm rocking stock,.......for now.

troublemaker

All stock so far

Some days I like the stock and some days I say it must go. But I figure why upgrade it when I can upgrade something else. Like the raditor cover or put sliders on the bike.

I like stock and has a new rider I have had enough expenses from my all gear jacket,gloves,boots, helmet etc. plus the first 600 mile dealership service. Plus any other noob mistake like scratching my shield.

So yeah for me stock from my mirrors, lic plate if isnt broke not gonna change it.

But I seen some sick fz8 trick out. One day I be there but right now I am just gonna enjoying the ride.

DSmith

Some days I like the stock and some days I say it must go. But I figure why upgrade it when I can upgrade something else. Like the raditor cover or put sliders on the bike.

I like stock and has a new rider I have had enough expenses from my all gear jacket,gloves,boots, helmet etc. plus the first 600 mile dealership service. Plus any other noob mistake like scratching my shield.

So yeah for me stock from my mirrors, lic plate if isnt broke not gonna change it.

But I seen some sick fz8 trick out. One day I be there but right now I am just gonna enjoying the ride.

I hear ya man. To me the stock fender is the least of my worries. I just put on new grips, levers, mirrors and sent my ecu out to guhl to get reflashed. Not too worried about the fender.