Starter Relay looking for info please

Twiste

I have a 2011 fz8 in the last 2 weeks its made a clicking sound around the tail section as I start it. Its happened 3 times so far and when I press the start button again it turns over and starts no problem. After talking with friends that work on their own bikes the general consensus is it's most probably the starter relay. Battery is 4 months old and I've got 20k miles on her. Wondering if anyone had this problem and if anyone agrees with the prognosis. Also wheres the best place to buy the part and should I go OEM or is after market fine?

Thanks

Gem rod

I have a 2011 fz8 in the last 2 weeks its made a clicking sound around the tail section as I start it. Its happened 3 times so far and when I press the start button again it turns over and starts no problem. After talking with friends that work on their own bikes the general consensus is it's most probably the starter relay. Battery is 4 months old and I've got 20k miles on her. Wondering if anyone had this problem and if anyone agrees with the prognosis. Also wheres the best place to buy the part and should I go OEM or is after market fine?

Thanks

My approach would be anything that I can get my hands on cheap. Particularly something easy to fit like this.

Give it a go.

Cru New Solenoid Starter Relay Yamaha Street Off Road ATV Snowmobile | eBay