Sprocket Help?

FZ11

Hello all. Has anyone tried to mount a FZ1 sprocket on their 8? Seems like it would work and there are many more choices for FZ1 rear sprockets..........

I wouldn't be surprised if the FZ1 uses the same sprockets but I can't tell you for sure. I didn't have troubles finding options for the rear sprocket, it was the front sprocket that I could only find a few for sale. I just recently ordered front and rear from Supersprox -1front +2rear 525pitch.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Also someone on the forum here once told me certain model year R1 uses the same sprockets.

efzate

I wouldn't be surprised if the FZ1 uses the same sprockets but I can't tell you for sure. I didn't have troubles finding options for the rear sprocket, it was the front sprocket that I could only find a few for sale. I just recently ordered front and rear from Supersprox -1front +2rear 525pitch.

How many links on the chain once you go 1 down and 2 up?

How many links on the chain once you go 1 down and 2 up?
Im not sure, I bought everything but I am waiting for the weather to warm up to install it. The kit from supersprox came with a 130 link chain that I can break down to size

efzate

Im not sure, I bought everything but I am waiting for the weather to warm up to install it. The kit from supersprox came with a 130 link chain that I can break down to size

Thanks, I think I am gonna do the same.