Spring Motorcycle Show

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Anyone going? Home | Spring Motorcycle Show

March 16th & 17th @ the International Centre

I went to the one in January, and after going to that show I bought my Fazer... I didn't buy any gear or accessories at the January show because I didn't need anything at the time! Lol!

Still need to get a few things, don't know yet if I'm going on Sat or Sun... If anyone wants to meet up there let me know when you're going!

JSP

Administrator
Not been to an actual motorcycle show myself yet. Need one to come to my area. Would be great fun.

shadowman

I went to the one in January. There were a few deals on gear, but I really don't need anything. Lot's of new bikes, but I had just bought my 2012 FZ8. I wanted to check out a 2013, but all the dealers were still trying to flog their 2012's.
The vintage bike display was awesome.
I doubt if I'll go to the March show. If I do, I'll let you know. It would be great to meet up.
Maybe we should try to set up a FZ8 group ride this summer? (If spring ever gets here!!!:hbwall:)

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I went to the one in January. There were a few deals on gear, but I really don't need anything. Lot's of new bikes, but I had just bought my 2012 FZ8. I wanted to check out a 2013, but all the dealers were still trying to flog their 2012's.
The vintage bike display was awesome.
I doubt if I'll go to the March show. If I do, I'll let you know. It would be great to meet up.
Maybe we should try to set up a FZ8 group ride this summer? (If spring ever gets here!!!:hbwall:)

Group ride/meet up would be great... can't wait for the summer (snowed heavy on my way home from work last night!!!! :mad: )

shadowman

I may try for a short ride tomorrow. So much crap on the roads still. We'll see if my desire to ride outweighs my desire to NOT spend two hours washing salt and sand from every crevice in her sexy body...wait....that doesn't really sound that bad.:D

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
I may try for a short ride tomorrow. So much crap on the roads still. We'll see if my desire to ride outweighs my desire to NOT spend two hours washing salt and sand from every crevice in her sexy body...wait....that doesn't really sound that bad.:D

Should be nice tomorrow... I still have yet to pick up my Fazer from the dealer, and that's not going to happen just yet... :(

Ride safe!

lancercanada

Ill be there the saturday and sunday. Ill be at 2ride mag and ride2reach booths. But ill meet wih u guys and check out ur rides. Let menknow what day and time u guys r going

canader

I would be in for a meet. I'm thinking ill be at the show Sunday. Trying to get the girlfriend geared up to take the coarse at Durham College in August.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Show was about 1/2 the size of the January show, but still had a lot to see... I bought a Nexx XR1-R carbon fiber helmet and some Ridge boots. The boots are more all purpose than a single purpose riding boot, and the Nexx carbon helmet is one of the lightest on the market.

canader

Im really curious about the noise level of the NEXX helmet. I have an HJC ac-12 hand laid carbon fiber helmet. I can't wear anything but carbon now. Everything feels heavy lol. But mine is really noisey at anything over 80.

Show was about 1/2 the size of the January show, but still had a lot to see... I bought a Nexx XR1-R carbon fiber helmet and some Ridge boots. The boots are more all purpose than a single purpose riding boot, and the Nexx carbon helmet is one of the lightest on the market.

Stangrrr

Weekend Rider
Im really curious about the noise level of the NEXX helmet. I have an HJC ac-12 hand laid carbon fiber helmet. I can't wear anything but carbon now. Everything feels heavy lol. But mine is really noisey at anything over 80.

Will let you know when this friggin snow finally goes away... I still have yet to get my bike from the dealer, so it will be a little while before I can post a review.

From the reviews I've read about Nexx, they're pretty quiet. When I tried it on, it was hard to hear people talking...

Can't believe how light it is compared to fiberglass/composite...only 1200 grams