Soon to be FZ8 owner

wildhog84

Picking my 2011 FZ8 up on Saturday!! Going from a street triple, needed something that was more commuter / tourer / fun at weekends bike, hoping this ticks all the boxes!

cambo

Avid Rider
This will tick every box you can think of and then some--but this is coming from someone who's first bike is an fz8 sooooo not sure how much my opinion counts haha. Anyway, congrats on the new bike!

:welcome:

Bajaedition

ticks all those boxes for me

long time sports bike rider here, got tired of the crouch
I also own a ZZR for long haul 2 up duty however

[]V[]addog

nice! I'm picking up my 2011 fazer soon from the dealership. They gave me a deal I just could not refuse. I really wanted a jack of all trades and this bike seems to fit the bill.

Rotaryknight

I ride 28 miles one way to work and the bike is really comfortable. Tried riding a R6 to work and it was killer on my back lol

master paper clip

Pssssh I swap with my friend constantly, he has a zx6r an I can easily do an hr on that with no problems, if u don't think about it, your body will adjust

wildhog84

Had my FZ8 since Saturday and I can already say it's the best bike i've owned. We've just had a bank holiday in the UK here which had nice riding weather, i'm a very very happy biker right now.:D

HIWAY

i just got my 2011 fz8 brand new from dealer left over 0 miles i came off a 03 honda cbr 954rr which i loved that bike and when i was involved in a very bad accident because of the stupidity of another inconsiderate rider who took us out my bike was totaled me not so bad i learned to jump and roll, but anyway they totaled my poor bike and i went and bought my first yamaha brand new fz8 and with some mods so far i love it i get my two brothers juice pro on wednsday and cannot wait to install it, you may want to get a radiator grill for it well worth the money
good luck with the bike hope to see some mods in future from you
:welcome:

Marthy

Welcome to the forum. What are the big differences between the StT and the FZ8?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2