Sons of anarchy

W

WARPTH

I love it!have to stream through side reel to watch it though. Were only just getting season 3 now in aus

Crazywb23

Its a lame ass show about a bunch of white trash loser's riding the worst motorcycle ever produced, Just because it says "Harley"... Sweet lets get a 1000lbs put it on 2 wheels, put a 60hp tractor motor and add a 500lb fat slob and tell them "ITS AMERICAN IRON", A WAY OF LIFE! I call bullshit!!

I can't stand that show or the rolling road blocks I have to pass everyday here in SoCal just to get out and ride at my own pace...

F%$# a harley!!!!

SpunkyTheTuna

Its a lame ass show about a bunch of white trash loser's riding the worst motorcycle ever produced, Just because it says "Harley"... Sweet lets get a 1000lbs put it on 2 wheels, put a 60hp tractor motor and add a 500lb fat slob and tell them "ITS AMERICAN IRON", A WAY OF LIFE! I call bullshit!!

I can't stand that show or the rolling road blocks I have to pass everyday here in SoCal just to get out and ride at my own pace...

F%$# a harley!!!!

Not that you have any feelings about it, right? :stirpot:

D

DJK1505

Its an alright show. Havent watched it since season 4, I need to go onto amazon and order season 5.

Dude Harley is a descent made bike, its the riders that make them shit. Most Harley riders have a freakin attitude and just make our distaste for them increase daily. I have worked on a few of them, they are actually a descent made bike. Its not my style, I want to be able to get into some twisties and come out flying, but if you want to roll at about 30 mph hauling a crap load of junk with you, I guess have at it. I just can not stand the guys that can hardly ride them, can hardly hold them up, and when you walk next to them they bow their chest out and wont even look you in the eye. Like they are better than you because they have a 1200 lb anchor that has an over priced name tag on the side of it.

DJ

Crazywb23

Its an alright show. Havent watched it since season 4, I need to go onto amazon and order season 5.

Dude Harley is a descent made bike, its the riders that make them shit. Most Harley riders have a freakin attitude and just make our distaste for them increase daily. I have worked on a few of them, they are actually a descent made bike. Its not my style, I want to be able to get into some twisties and come out flying, but if you want to roll at about 30 mph hauling a crap load of junk with you, I guess have at it. I just can not stand the guys that can hardly ride them, can hardly hold them up, and when you walk next to them they bow their chest out and wont even look you in the eye. Like they are better than you because they have a 1200 lb anchor that has an over priced name tag on the side of it.

DJ

Well said sir. I was ranting... You are right, a lot of tech. goes into a harley when they're designed. I believe the same about the people, there attitude is:bs2:

BIGpanda

I absolutely love this show, been watching since season 1 and it's been epic. Who gives a shit if it's realistic, it's ENTERTAINMENT people that is all!

D

DJK1505

I saw it on netflix last year or something, watched the first three seasons in a week or two. Have watched 4 online a bit. I thought it was pretty cool, bunch of good ole boys, running drugs and guns, pissing people off, shooting shit up, hell yeah.

DJ

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Never have seen it, it does sound like a show I would like. It's on too late for me to watch. and I for one happen to like harley's

D

DJK1505

Never have seen it, it does sound like a show I would like. It's on too late for me to watch. and I for one happen to like harley's

Netflix.com the first three seasons. Its pretty damn cool, Harleys have their purpose, my buddy rides a pretty sweet bike; 2000 soft tail, its been raked, new mag 22" front wheel, 1550 big bore, slammed, a 200 rear, its fun for him to bar hop with. Its quick as shit as long as you are on smooth, straight road. Its got no suspension, and steers like a 55" 1 ton pickup with no power steering. LMAO

DJ