***SOLD*** 2009 FZ1 Rear shock for sale

FZ1inNH

Administrator
SOLD! ....... Thanks!

As stated... I put a Penske 8983 on my FZ1 and have the OEM FZ1 rear shock available. Condition is obvious as shown in the picture. 8,980 miles. $125 + shipping to the lower 48 only. PM me if seriously interested.

Thanks!

-Eric

Last edited:

yeah I think $180 is a little steep for a used fz1 shock but thank you for checking it out!!

I have posted over on the fz1 website with no luck

thinking an r1 with the adapter is going to be the way to go !

FZ1inNH

Administrator
I didn't but a staff member who is enforcing the rules did. Please don't comment in for sale posts unless you are an interested member inquiring about the product or noting you've sent a PM to mark that you have dibs.

Admin "Site Rules" said:
Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
There is tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply-If you dont have anything good to say; keep it to yourself.

Last edited:

JSP

Administrator
Come on guys. Rules are the rules. Sale threads need to stay related to the item being sold. No price arguing etc. Keep that stuff to pm if you have issues with price or something else.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Play nice everyone... The rules stand....

Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators.
There is tendency to post negative replies when someone lists an item for sale that others consider "overpriced". Negative comments will not be tolerated. To put it simply-If you dont have anything good to say; keep it to yourself.

The list of rules are what makes these sites clean and friendly...

Forum Rules - Yamaha FZ8 Forums - International FZ8 Motorcycle Community Forum

Thanks

Dennis

blott

FZ1 Shock

Is the shock still available? I am not a canyon carver(yet) but it will help get me there. (newbee)