So who did I run into today in midtown Mahnattan?

eru000

I just got off the FDR on E63rd St, heading west. You just came off the Queensboro Bridge. Stopped, honked, and gave a thumbs up. Took a second, but it appears you chuckled once you realized we both had the same bike :)

Cheers, mate. Good looking bike.

http://youtu.be/PX_5Pf_ZxcA

eru000

only time I see another FZ8 is when I am at Revzilla or at a dealership....never on the street.

I've seen a total of three in NYC. One was up at Cycle Therapy in Harlem. He was parked next to me when I came back to the bike. 2011 model, I think.

fvbarros

I have one, live in astoria.

I often see one parked not too far from my house where I get my morning coffee.

Both are 2013.:)

eru000

I have one, live in astoria.

I often see one parked not too far from my house where I get my morning coffee.

Both are 2013.:)

Oh, shit! Where in Astoria? That's probably mine (I live on 45th St). It's usually parked next to an ER6-n in purple (my girlfriend's bike). Mine's a 2012, though.

eru000

Looks like we are pretty close dude.

We should meet up for a ride one of these days.

I really liked your long trip down south.

Thanks. I'm actually off most of next week, until Thurs night. Let me know if you want to ride.

thach1130

Wasn't on my bike when it happened but i was in NJ last weekend saw an FZ8 behind me (in a car) at a redlight in Bloomfield NJ. Had the same layout as my bike. PUIG windscreen, underbody exhaust. Dude was chatting with some people in a red M3. They then proceed to race onto the parkway.

fvbarros

Thanks. I'm actually off most of next week, until Thurs night. Let me know if you want to ride.

Man, I can't since I just got back from vacation.

But next time I'll ride I'll let you know, maybe you can join.

Thanks for the invite. Cheers.