So this happened

bpassmore8

This is how my Sunday ended up. Came in a little hot and the road was pretty shitty and ended up down the hill. I broke the arm bone that connects with the shoulder so Friday I'll be getting a plate and screws in my left shoulder but came out really lucky, still. Not sure yet if the bike will be totaled or if I will get another FZ8 or any other for that matter. I thought the guy I was with got pics but this was all he got. Ride safe.
image.jpg

Keach

Yikes glad your still upright! I broke my right collar bone a few years ago and ended up with a plate and 6 screws. It really doesn't bother me much anymore and took about 1.5 years to feel normal. Good luck with surgery and take physical therapy seriously!

I'm in therapy now after breaking a small bone in my wrist mid October and having it fixed with a screw. After waiting 14 weeks for it to heal wish the first doctor had suggested surgery. Broke mine wrestling a Jon cena looking MF...not near as cool as riding my motorcycle off a cliff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyLacy501

Shitty bro. Get her fixed up and back at it. I hit a mountain wall at 60mph about a month ago. My insurance wont help out due to a ticket I got. I need to replace the wholefront end and rear swing arm and cowl.
vlcsnap-2016-03-06-10h41m48s099.jpgvlcsnap-2016-03-06-10h42m53s633.jpgvlcsnap-2016-03-27-08h28m39s394.jpg

Umyaya

I think I watched this happen on YouTube. Anthony Didn't realize that was you. Didn't you like pass a car right before it happened?

Last edited:

AnthonyLacy501

Yeah I walked away surprisingly! I laid there for a couple seconds and I remember hearing my buddies exhaust so I sat up and then shook it off and stood up. My left knee is still sore and has knots in the tissue and such but healing good, and I fractured my left shoulder blade and collarbone again. Went to work the next day at 5am and I keep working like a beast even with all the injuries. Still trying to find all the parts I need at the right prices. FredZ8 is hooking me up with fork I hope. I need a front wheel, headlight assembly, rear swing arm and rear cowl.