Slippery when when

Mrpacis

Omg I just had the scare of my life. It showered a little so the road was wet. I was riding bet we on the parking lot of the mall trying to find parking. I simple changed lane and all of a sudden the rear slipped underneath me. When this happened all I could think of was oh shiet. Luckily I was able to straighten the bike. But let me tell you guys. I thought I was gonna eat it. Just thought I'd share. Oh btw. This happened 5 mins ago lol

cpatt

that happend to me a few days ago on a crosswalk and about 10 min ago on some train tracks.... but the tracks were because i got on it way to fast not because of an wetness.

C

Camo

The rule of thumb is generally when it rains, shit gets wet lol.
Sorry to be captain obvious but....

compensation

Even on dry days you can slide, so it's good to get your practice in. Try running over a manhole lid while turning. Start at the closest side and when you get good you will slide one side to the other. This one I hit every day is getting shinny.

Remember twist of the wrist 2. He had that bike with the legs to keep it from falling all the way. That would be fun.

compensation

Haha. Well what do you think the pair is worth? I was thinking $100 for the pair plus shipping. I dont expect to get rich off them just want someone to get use out of them.

Mrpacis

Haha. Well what do you think the pair is worth? I was thinking $100 for the pair plus shipping. I dont expect to get rich off them just want someone to get use out of them.

Just started my new job. If you still have it then when I get paid then I might buy it from u.

W

WARPTH

Omg I just had the scare of my life. It showered a little so the road was wet. I was riding bet we on the parking lot of the mall trying to find parking. I simple changed lane and all of a sudden the rear slipped underneath me. When this happened all I could think of was oh shiet. Luckily I was able to straighten the bike. But let me tell you guys. I thought I was gonna eat it. Just thought I'd share. Oh btw. This happened 5 mins ago lol

Maybe if you had both hands on the bars rather than one hand on your fone checking the latest on the forums... ;)

D

DJK1505

Sounds awesome here is my zip code. 91016. Let me know how mic with shopping and handling

Man not to bust in and be a di**, but get that stock rubber off and thrown away. You can get a good set of BT016 for 235 with free shipping if you watch ebay. You can get just a rear for like 150 or less, free shipping. Just letting you know, hell if you watch craigslist in your area you can find some awesome deals. Just picked up a set of Michelin Pilot 2ct for 75 bucks, they have less than a thousand miles on them.

DJ