Slip-on/full exhaust help

Spike876

Looking into getting a new exhaust soon. Really want to get the full Graves exhaust system but have only found 1 site that carries it. Anyone know of any other full systems that are a little more readily available? Also is it worth it to spend the money on the full system or should I just get a slip-on? I really liked the look/sound of the Graves and Vance&Hines slip-ons.

watt7044

You will spend more money on the full exhaust than you gain from it. (strictly my opinion) I'm partial to the R77D. I have it on mine and its got a little deeper note when cruising around but it'll get loud as you twist.

ronnie thomas

I have the Vance and Hines on mine and it has a low deeper tone. I also have gutted the cat and it sounds different with that. Runs a little cooler too.

ronnie thomas

I took the muffler off and took a long drill bit and just kept drilling holes in the desicant till I could break it into pieces and pull out the chunks. You have to be careful not to hit the oxygen sensor. Took a couple of hours to get it out. Runs cooler and that's about all I can tell. Might need to wear a mask as the material is some kind of exotic metal.