Shortened tail end

Would you shorten your tail end?

• Yeah, screw passengers

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Heck no, I already have enough skid marks on my butt

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters

master paper clip

Just an update for anyone that was interested. Have not got as far as planned but it is power on now..... gotta get it finished.

Looking good, anxious to see the finished reuslts

D

Deleted member 438

That's gonna look awesome! Keep up the good work.

Jason3791

Still fabricating..... Unfortunately have not been able to work on it as much as I would like. Just thought I would gather some opinions good or bad. Battery is mounted under bike and exhaust is being worked on.....

Jason3791

Oh and seat is made of Styrofoam. Formed with a bread knife its a work of art lol.... Getting one custom made but needed something to get an idea :confused:

H

Hoover

I love the fact you are doing something so different.
Not my cup o tea, but very cool you are doing it.

I'll bet DJ loves it though. Too Teutonic for my taste.

D

Deleted member 438

Jason3791, might be a good time to buy one a tiny lithiom ion battery.

Motogpmad

.....And a decent rain coat, your back is going to get soaked ;). Looks the tits though mate. I would love to do that to mine, but the whole effect would be ruined as soon as i bolted on a UK number plate.

Hat off to you though mate, Good job so far. Keep us posted every step of the way.

Jason3791

Just an update for anyone interested. Dr Doom I took your advice..... Didnt know there was such a thing as a Lithium battery.... Just got the seat left to do. Should be done tomorrow. Maybe get a ride in this week. I seem to be the only one that has not been out yet!

cambo

Avid Rider
absolutely wicked Jason, keep up the awesome work! Would love to see an underbelly exhaust!

Lee_533

R you going to make more of these.... are they for sale ? :D

Hey man. I tried to pm you but for some reason the sight wouldn't let me. If you get this in time, me and a friend are doing a scouting ride up hwy 49 today. It's going to be a slower pace with spurts if knee down if the roads are clean. Text me I you get this, we are leaving about 3. (530) 301-8394

Sorry, I don't mean to hijack this thread, just didn't know any other way to contact señor jack.

socal

that looks crazy good bro, you should try to integrate the taillight into the back of the seat with the profile it would be pretty aggressive

Jason3791

Tail lights and signals are already integrated into tail section. Very well hidden dual intensity LED's. Other than a light on the plate, which isn't going to happen..... It is ready to go! Thanks for the compliments. Figured I was going to get shredded for these mods lol!