Shoei GT Air uptade

villhelmromero

so far I have done some pretty extensive riding (550ish miles) and I have only had the helmet one week. I like to ride... sue me. lol. I have driven through extremely heavy rain for about 40 miles, driven pretty fast (110 MPH), and have driven in pretty high heat (100°F +). the helmet does very well with the water and stays dry on the inside. I closed both front vents. riding in the heat is excellent because it has so much air flowing through the top and mouth areas that your head never had a chance to get hot. and of coarse the rear vent expells heat well. as far as going high speeds it is very quiet and very stable which is excellent because your vision doesn't get all hekeltweaked. and finally the flip down Sun Visor helps a ton in the Sun (no rhyme intended lol) and keeps your vision very natural and undistorted. so I would give this home at a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend it to any rider. I already somewhat reviewed this but I thought an update was in order.

Last edited:

MikeC

Weekend Rider
so far I have done some pretty extensive riding (550ish miles) and I have only had the helmet one week. I like to ride... sue me. lol. I have driven through extremely heavy rain for about 40 miles, driven pretty fast (110 MPH), and have driven in pretty high heat (100°F +). the helmet does very well with the water and stays dry on the inside. I closed both front vents. riding in the heat is excellent because it has so much air flowing through the top and mouth areas that your head never had a chance to get hot. and of coarse the rear vent expells heat well. as far as going high speeds it is very quiet and very stable which is excellent because your vision doesn't get all hekeltweaked. and finally the flip down Sun Visor helps a ton in the Sun (no rhyme intended lol) and keeps your vision very natural and undistorted. so I would give this home at a 10 out of 10 and highly recommend it to any rider. I already somewhat reviewed this but I thought an update was in order.

I still want this helmet so badly! too bad it's more than half a g.