Shock of My Life, Yamaha Check In The Mail Today

specops13

I looked through all the paperwork that came with my bike once I had it home. That was Halloween Day. I found a questionnaire that said I could receive Cash Back if I'd take the time and fill it out and mail it to Yamaha. I figured it was a deal with strings attached and would take forever to come back. What I received was a real $200.00 Check, one that can be deposited in the bank... Funny I was just reading a thread where some had applied for or received money back. Made a great deal on my bike into an unbelievable deal.... You should always read everything you receive with a purchase....

Dave

C

calscrazy

same thing happened to me. my wife called me at work one day and asked if i had paid too much for my bike because i just got a $200 check from yamaha. i thought it would be some kinda BS until i got home.

hypo

sweet! I filled out my form as well... hmmmmmmm... I forget if I got a check or not... ;)

H

Hoover

I filled mine out in July, not heard a thing. I will be contacting Yamaha after the holidays.

specops13

If I remember right, I did mine on line. That may have speeded the process up. My wife and I triple checked that this wasn't some kinda crap tied to the loan or something. No Connection. Cashed the check this afternoon... Amazing.
Made me a Very Happy Camper.:):):)

BeachinFZ8

I filled mine out online... I got some vouchers for some odd% off Yamaha service and accessories - but no $200 check!! :mad:

marko

$$$$back

Just bought 2012 FZ8....got a survey in the mail....filled it our and got $50 off Yamaha accessories