Shad top case problems

Gary

I bought my FZ8 in early Aug and at that time I also ordered the Shad SH33 top case and mounting bracket from the Yamaha website. Everything came in but the top case mounting plate is too small to fit onto the Shad bracket. My dealer called Yamaha and Shad is supposed to send the proper bracket but here it is, Sept 12 and still no bracket. Anyone else have fitment problems with their topcase from the Yamaha website? I'll keep you all updated but no word yet when the bracket even shipped.

Gary

shad top case

I went to the dealer yesterday and the new mounting plate fits. Top case looks great. If I could figure out how to post pics I would post some pics. My dealer came through nicely. Colgan Powersports in Manassas Va treats people right.

Guillaume

I went to the dealer yesterday and the new mounting plate fits. Top case looks great. If I could figure out how to post pics I would post some pics. My dealer came through nicely. Colgan Powersports in Manassas Va treats people right.

Nice, good to know some systems are working out here.
Please do post pictures as soon as you have them as I've been wondering how those top cases look.

V

Vapordan

Imgur.com