Shad seats, who's got them?

krillz

Who uses the shad seat? I am familiar with other choices out there but like the SHAD. I really don't find the stock uncomfortable. My ass is well seasoned from 30 yrs dirt bike and supermoto seats. But the wife wants something less slick.

sandroon

I've got them. I'm really satisfied, and my wife too.
The most important caracteristic is the more seat surface added to the standard. And another one is the seat angle of the passenger one...... : less than the original, and i use my bike without the passenger crashes to me at every braking.
And it's more confortable for me too...... Highly recomended. See them in my recent post ....

EugeneORFZ8

seanosfz8

Hi guys, I've got the Shad seat. Excellent for the passenger, but I'm considering refitting the stock seat as the Shad is wider. The more I ride the more I seem to want to tuck in tighter like the stock seat is desiged for. To begin with I had a lot of trouble sliding forward. I'm going to refit the stock and see if the tighter tucked in position stops the nut cracking slide forward..... I get back with the results....