Selling my baby...

Shleeve

I just bought it 4 months ago for $9500, and I've already put $2000 of mods into it. It has pretty much everything you could want. It sounds beautiful, looks stunning and is torquey and fast. I get turned heads and people asking about it everywhere I go.
Mods:
rideitmoto mirrors- $80
Rideitmoto shorty levers- $55
LED yamaha running light-$10
LED flush mount front signals- $20
LED rear signals- $20 Flasher relay-$20
Ebay fender eliminator kit w/ LED plate light- $30
Yamaha frame sliders- $120
Tank pad-$20
Snakeskin pads-$45
Givi windscreen-$160
Ermax radiator fairings-$180
Power commander V-$300
Two bros vale black series-$430
Smog plates-$18
Progrips-$15
Vortex rearsets- $325
HID Projector kit- $50
Painted passenger pegs black
Painted handlebar black
Total spent on mods: $2000

As I write this, the bike has 1400 miles on it and runs beautifully. There are no scratches or dents.

I am asking $9000. I don't really want to sell it, but I am now a Honda employee and plan to buy the 2012 Fireblade hehe... Lemme know if you have any questions :)

D

Deleted member 438

Dude, you built up the baddest FZ8 and now you're letting it go? It would have been awesome if I could've bought my bike equipped just like yours off of the showroom floor, and now someone has the opportunity to do so.

Shleeve

Dude, you built up the baddest FZ8 and now you're letting it go? It would have been awesome if I could've bought my bike equipped just like yours off of the showroom floor, and now someone has the opportunity to do so.

True story. Whoever buys it will be lucky.

hutru01

Knights of Columbus
Is this bike still up for sale or has it been sold?

OP: Sent you an email a few moments ago

Last edited:

K-Gr.

Trying to sell an FZ8 on "FZ8 owners forum" :)

But I need to say - love the headlamp mod! Anyone knows what that is and do they make it in Euro spec ? And is it street legal?

K-Gr.

Did some research - no way to have something like this street legal in Europe :( Lamp must be factory-fitted with HID, no mods allowed.