Seat Recommendations?

PaulBunyan96

How's it going, everyone? So I bought my 8 about a week ago and I am noticing that for long distance rides, the stock seat is pretty uncomfortable. Does anyone have any recommendations on a more comfortable seat? I have looked at "Corbin" and "Sargent" seats but I have not sat on any of them. What kind of seats do you have and do you have any recommendations on what seat I should replace the stock one with?

Thank you for your help,
PaulBunyan96

ronnie thomas

I have a Shad seat on mine and I can ride about a gas stop before I have to get off. The stock seat was okay for about 40 miles and I had to get off.

Torbeach

I have the Shad seat as well and find it better than stock. On the Yamaha seat I could go maybe 45 minutes before I would need to take a break. With the Shad seat I can easily go 1 1/2 hours or more before taking a break. Just came back from a 2 day trip where we covered about 700 miles and the primary reason for making stops was to fill up with gas rather than seat discomfort.

PaulBunyan96

I have the Shad seat as well and find it better than stock. On the Yamaha seat I could go maybe 45 minutes before I would need to take a break. With the Shad seat I can easily go 1 1/2 hours or more before taking a break. Just came back from a 2 day trip where we covered about 700 miles and the primary reason for making stops was to fill up with gas rather than seat discomfort.
Where can you order a shad seat, I don't see an option to order on their website?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk