Seat Mod

Tango59

Forgot about this till now. Spencer Seat Mod. Inexpensive and quick turn around time. greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php

JSP

Administrator
Forgot about this till now. Spencer Seat Mod. Inexpensive and quick turn around time. greatdaytoride.com/Home_Page.php

Hear great things about it! One of these days I will get around to shipping him off a seat. I'd ask for pics, but it does not change the way the seat looks right?

[]V[]addog

i'd be interested in this as I dont find the stock seat looks bad, what was your cost, what did you ask him to do, etc?

Tango59

I haven't had Spencer work on any of mine YET. Several members at Max-Suzuki forum had theirs done by him and were extremely satisfied with the work. Right at 100 bucks total for a comfortable seat vs 400-500 bucks is a no brainer. When the FZ goes to paint I'll ship him the seat.

[]V[]addog

I haven't had Spencer work on any of mine YET. Several members at Max-Suzuki forum had theirs done by him and were extremely satisfied with the work. Right at 100 bucks total for a comfortable seat vs 400-500 bucks is a no brainer. When the FZ goes to paint I'll ship him the seat.

I will look in to this further during the winter while I'm not riding. His site is a little vague as to what he actually does though.
This is the most comfortable stock seat I have been on. So I wouldn't want to mess up that either. But I also have heard nothing but good thing.
For me, it is either this or shard seat at this point. I wonder if he can make the passenger seat less tapered towards the front also?
What are you doing with your bike at paint?

Tango59

Several of the guys at Max-Suzuki were very happy with their seats (tough crowd there too). A buddy of mine is gonna do the paint for me. I'm gonna do some kind of yellow and black like the 03 FZ1 Bumble Bee or maybe a Team Yamaha/Kenny Roberts theme.