Saddle Bags

ZombieCrewChief

What are some of the better saddlebags that you have fit to the FZ8? I'm shopping around and want to know what you have. Pics preferred.

Last edited:

b8ppj

What are some of the better saddlebags that you have fit to the FZ8? I'm shopping around and want to know what you have. Pics preferred.

I have just bought some Givi 3D600 Easylock, they are sat in my garage waiting for me to fit them, as soon as i have fitted them i will upload some photos and my thoughts

http://www.givi.co.uk/my-motorcycle#YAMAHA,FZ8_/_Fazer_8_800_(10_>_13)

Phil

leem00

I sort of second anything givi.... The cases are soslid some of the best I have seen.

my only problem with them is some of the secondary parts... I have v35's on my fz6r and the little strap that holds them at 90 degree angle when open broke 6 weeks after having them (its a slight design flaw).

But they did help protect the bike when I dropped it in the creek late last year. I have video as proof.

toothycardus

I sort of second anything givi.... The cases are soslid some of the best I have seen.

my only problem with them is some of the secondary parts... I have v35's on my fz6r and the little strap that holds them at 90 degree angle when open broke 6 weeks after having them (its a slight design flaw).

But they did help protect the bike when I dropped it in the creek late last year. I have video as proof.

i have v35 good boxes and suit the bike