RyanSterling's Mods

ssky0078

I want your headlight. It looks so freaking cool.

Great mods btw, you have an amazing eye.

Also, just a point but I would get rid of the reflector on the front fork. It's not required by law here in AZ at least and I just took mine off my Fz1 and it looks sooo much cleaner.

RyanSterling

Suspension Mod Evangelist
If you look close there is actually a thin red pinstripe on ether side of the white. So it exactly doesn't match my jacket, which was bought for my Triumph anyways, oh well. Thanks guys I appreciate the kind words. Iv'e thought about ditching the reflectors but honestly just keep forgetting about them and fiddling with other stuff.

I will get there one day for sure, but I need a LOT more track time. Not the kind of thing I want to "practice" on the street. Especially on Mulholland on a damp/cold day. The turn I was on is called "the snake" some good stuff on youtube about it.

RyanSterling

It's been a while but wanted to update. Got a wild hair up my #$#$ and decided I wanted to hard mount my luggage. So out came the mig. I put 460+ miles on the bike over the weekend some interstate but mostly canyons and it held up great. For anyone who can weld this was actually really easy. I just used 1/4 in round stock and bent it to shape with a bench vise. Was all said and done in about 3 hours and it goes on and off in minutes.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Man..... I'm loving that headlight....... I need to use search :hbwall: figure out how you did it..... Grrrrrr

RyanSterling

I think I gave a rundown in this thread previously. Not that hard really, just get a headlight bucket you like and make some brackets. the rest is really just wiring and cleaning and relocating factory stuff.