RWHP with dyno tune

Rhyno54

Hi there been awhile since i've been on here but wanted to ask a question of you all, i recently came across a youtube of guy who had a FZ8 dyon tuned with a full Akropovic exhaust, K&N air filter and a Bazzaz Fuel mapper, He claimed 105 hp and 60 ft. lbs at the wheel after the dyon tune almost an increase of 15 hp, and the stock wheel numbers were just a hair over 91 hp and 53 ft. lbs at the wheel before the dyno. Was just curious if that much of an increase is even possible is their any validity to those claims, and if true with the weight savings of the exhaust, tail tidy and bar end mirrors would make for a nice power to weight ratio, making it almost 115-120 hp at the crank, again just curious thanks

HeresMyMind

Hi there been awhile since i've been on here but wanted to ask a question of you all, i recently came across a youtube of guy who had a FZ8 dyon tuned with a full Akropovic exhaust, K&N air filter and a Bazzaz Fuel mapper, He claimed 105 hp and 60 ft. lbs at the wheel after the dyon tune almost an increase of 15 hp, and the stock wheel numbers were just a hair over 91 hp and 53 ft. lbs at the wheel before the dyno. Was just curious if that much of an increase is even possible is their any validity to those claims, and if true with the weight savings of the exhaust, tail tidy and bar end mirrors would make for a nice power to weight ratio, making it almost 115-120 hp at the crank, again just curious thanks

Every dyno reads a tad different, on a low reading one, I hit 103/59. Full akra, modded intake with K&N, block offs, and TurboJoe custom tune.
So I wouldn't say thats too far fetched

-B

Harding FZ.jpg

Rhyno54

Thanks for the reply, so those numbers can change from dyno to dyno 1-4 hp depending on the tuner, again thanks for the response, also wanted to get some opinions on the Graves exhaust system compared to the Arrow and Akrapovic. Really like the look of the Graves due to the fact that it has the shorty exhaust look, thoughts.