RWHP with dyno tune

Rhyno54

Hi there been awhile since i've been on here but wanted to ask a question of you all, i recently came across a youtube of guy who had a FZ8 dyon tuned with a full Akropovic exhaust, K&N air filter and a Bazzaz Fuel mapper, He claimed 105 hp and 60 ft. lbs at the wheel after the dyon tune almost an increase of 15 hp, and the stock wheel numbers were just a hair over 91 hp and 53 ft. lbs at the wheel before the dyno. Was just curious if that much of an increase is even possible is their any validity to those claims, and if true with the weight savings of the exhaust, tail tidy and bar end mirrors would make for a nice power to weight ratio, making it almost 115-120 hp at the crank, again just curious thanks

Rhyno54

It seems those are not too far off, I saw that TurboJoe did a dyno tune on an FZ8 with a Graves full system and he got 104 hp/60 trq at the wheel, so it might change by a couple hp depending on which dyno is used. I'm sure Joe has a flash tune with those numbers and i've heard he's a real reputable dude.

Rhyno54

Thanks man, that's damn near 115-120 hp at the crank, pretty impressive, thinking i'm gonna go with the full graves system tune from joe, i'll do the K&N filter, but i'm gonna end up leaving the air box stock, thanks again