Rizoma "SPY R" bar end mirror

n8kdfz8

Finally recieved and installed my Rizoma Black "SPY R" bar end mirror. Left side only!!! IMO it looks meaner! :mad: LOL!....I hated the look of those factory reindeer antlers! Sorry I took these pics from phone in garge and will retake later when i get the Rizoma blinkers and etc.... Oh BTW I got this mirror because I was sick of moving both my elbows out of the way in order to see WTH was behind me on either left or right side also i was nervous to get this because it looked so small! BUT!!! fortunatlly it has a nice concave mirror w/ no glare blue glass and when i barely look down at mirror i can see left lane AND RIGHT LANE when riding in middle lane!! When cars just come foward and out of sight on my left AND RIGHT SIDE you can slightly turn ur head to blind spot and see them again! SERIOUSLY!! NOT KIDDING!!! I can see cars far back very clearly and adjustment and installation was SUPER EASY!!!:D ....Note if you do buy these you do not need ADAPTERS!! I bought them because RIZOMA rep said I "MIGHT" need them but he wasnt for sure! so i bought them and found that adapters are to big for FZ8...sooo yea we dont need the adapters. Hope you like! THX for visiting!

P.S. Comment if you cannot see my pics, I might have done it wrong. LOL

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

View attachment 677

View attachment 678

ramrod

Try uploading the pictures to the Forum Album and link copy the BB code from there.

Nice pics though, how much did it run you? In my opinion Rizoma make A+ products.

n8kdfz8

Try uploading the pictures to the Forum Album and link copy the BB code from there.

Nice pics though, how much did it run you? In my opinion Rizoma make A+ products.

THX, I tried uploading pics to album but having trouble. I'll keep working on pics. It ran me $128

n8kdfz8

Im thinking of getting this bu its like 137 here lol

I got it for $128, yes it's expensive, sometimes i question why i even got it. I can't even say i got "Them" LOL...... but it was the only mirror that i've been researching that looked sexy to me! Plus there is a really helpful Rizoma Branch in Beverly Hills, CA.

Mrpacis

I got it for $128, yes it's expensive, sometimes i question why i even got it. I can't even say i got "Them" LOL...... but it was the only mirror that i've been researching that looked sexy to me! Plus there is a really helpful Rizoma Branch in Beverly Hills, CA.

No way I live in long beach. Well I'm definitely getting these and maybe some handlebar grips too and rizoma rear brake reservoir

D

DJK1505

Looks nice, but man rizoma is so freakin expensive!!! Dont start that u get what u pay for crap ether. My ebay levers and mirrors are just fine. But those mirrors do look good man!!

Guillaume

I have the same mirror and love it! No vibration whatsoever and it looks awesome. Maybe I'll see you in the mirror on the 110 when you go north from Sant Pedro since I'm in Torrance!

n8kdfz8

I have the same mirror and love it! No vibration whatsoever and it looks awesome. Maybe I'll see you in the mirror on the 110 when you go north from Sant Pedro since I'm in Torrance!

Wow Torrance Huh? ur real close! I just rode the other day on/around Muholland Dr. or around "the rock store." That was my second ride up there. First was on a harley softail. And I was scrapping everywhere not to much fun. And second time was obviously the first time riding on the FZ8 and OMG what a blast!

B

bren

Finally recieved and installed my Rizoma Black "SPY R" bar end mirror. Left side only!!! IMO it looks meaner! :mad: LOL!....I hated the look of those factory reindeer antlers! Sorry I took these pics from phone in garge and will retake later when i get the Rizoma blinkers and etc.... Oh BTW I got this mirror because I was sick of moving both my elbows out of the way in order to see WTH was behind me on either left or right side also i was nervous to get this because it looked so small! BUT!!! fortunatlly it has a nice concave mirror w/ no glare blue glass and when i barely look down at mirror i can see left lane AND RIGHT LANE when riding in middle lane!! When cars just come foward and out of sight on my left AND RIGHT SIDE you can slightly turn ur head to blind spot and see them again! SERIOUSLY!! NOT KIDDING!!! I can see cars far back very clearly and adjustment and installation was SUPER EASY!!!:D ....Note if you do buy these you do not need ADAPTERS!! I bought them because RIZOMA rep said I "MIGHT" need them but he wasnt for sure! so i bought them and found that adapters are to big for FZ8...sooo yea we dont need the adapters. Hope you like! THX for visiting!

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

View attachment 677

View attachment 678

Looks good mate- only issue i would have is they make your bike wider. Not good when cutting between the lanes lol

n8kdfz8

Looks good mate- only issue i would have is they make your bike wider. Not good when cutting between the lanes lol

Thank you! I havent had a problem splitting lanes yet, then again.... yea it could be harder if i had two mirrors.

Guillaume

Wow Torrance Huh? ur real close! I just rode the other day on/around Muholland Dr. or around "the rock store." That was my second ride up there. First was on a harley softail. And I was scrapping everywhere not to much fun. And second time was obviously the first time riding on the FZ8 and OMG what a blast!

I just saw your response. Going to the Rock Store definitely is fun, I've been up there a couple times only as well, both with the FZ8 but once with a passenger. I scrapped a footpeg both times... haha

I'm splitting lanes all the time at stoplights and haven't had an issue. I actually used to hit more car mirrors with the original Yamaha antlers... This one sits way lower (obviously). I guess it could also be that I'm getting better at knowing where I'd fit.
It is a little scary somethings though. The OE mirrors are plastic and wouldn't do much damage, they would probably fold in anyways. The Rizoma one is machined aluminum with a pretty sharp edge, and the mirror is very solid (depending on how tight you want it). I always imagine going too close to a car and just putting a long gouge into the side of it!

n8kdfz8

I just saw your response. Going to the Rock Store definitely is fun, I've been up there a couple times only as well, both with the FZ8 but once with a passenger. I scrapped a footpeg both times... haha:cool:

I'm splitting lanes all the time at stoplights and haven't had an issue. I actually used to hit more car mirrors with the original Yamaha antlers... This one sits way lower (obviously). I guess it could also be that I'm getting better at knowing where I'd fit.
It is a little scary somethings though. The OE mirrors are plastic and wouldn't do much damage, they would probably fold in anyways. The Rizoma one is machined aluminum with a pretty sharp edge, and the mirror is very solid (depending on how tight you want it). I always imagine going too close to a car and just putting a long gouge into the side of it!

I feel like I would do some serious damage to a car if it hit too! :eek:LOL

S

Shock

View attachment 675

View attachment 676

View attachment 677

View attachment 678

Rizoma makes some sick stuff I plan on buying a few things from them. Btw looks great on your bike

master paper clip

I really started hating my bar end mirrors, then I took them off and seriously feels so much better riding without them... But I agree rizoma makes some amazing things... I want there gas cap so bad, thing looks so nice

Guillaume

I really started hating my bar end mirrors, then I took them off and seriously feels so much better riding without them... But I agree rizoma makes some amazing things... I want there gas cap so bad, thing looks so nice

It is really nice. And so far nobody stole my gas..