Rizoma handlebars, can't find the pics

lothodon

Super Moderator
ok, i recall one of us swapped out the factory bars for a rizoma set and i just found a gold annodized set for a price i'm willing to pay.

anyone remember the thread it was in or who did it?

Ivy33

Is it this? Post a pic if you do the gold ones. I'm trying to decide between gold and black myself. Where did you find it for a good price?

http://www.779cc.org/forum/fz8-mods/246-a.html

Last edited:

lothodon

Super Moderator
that's the pic i was looking for, thanks!!!!

i found the rizoma's on a ducati site in florida for $61.00. i've already painted my factory bars black but i'm leaning toward the gold annodized just for a bit of splash.

i never noticed this before but that bike has hazard lights do all of your bikes have them ? mine doesnt has the spot for the button tho

hypo

wow. yeah... I never noticed that before... I'm gonna have to go walk out and check mine now.

djcecil

i knew something went there outside of us market, thought it was magic turbo or lasers not damn four way flashers

Ivy33

I always wondered what was supposed to go in that slot! I thought maybe Chewbacca worked for Yamaha and didn't finish setting up the hyperdrive. :D

In all seriousness, I really wish Yamaha didn't leave out things like the hazard lights or the light above the headlight in the US market. Those little touches would really be nice.

Last edited:

sorry to burst your bubbles guys but hey if you can manage to make some turbo laser or if you get in touch wih chewbacca im sure that would be a great place for both!

and i totally agree with you ivy im not sure what the purpose of leaving that stuff out! i think leaving out hazard lights is almost hazard!