Rizoma Edge or Ducati Monster's stock rear view mirrors

aj700

Hi all,
time to stop driving for the season and take it to winter storage. :(

for next season, I want to change the stock mirrors and rear set.
rounded on the Rizoma's Edge series. I like the black one.
Universal Mirrors by Rizoma Bikes Accessories -
if any one happens to have a fz8 with this mirror can you upload a pic to give a front view and riding position view?

and happen to see a ducati monster other day and loved those curvy mirrors. I believe they will look good on our FZ8s also. probably a foolish q, but still - will it fit on our fz8? or do I need any adapter? since most guys are :cool: here, I am pretty sure someone might have already tried this also.

/Aj

W

WARPTH

they look good. but look like they will give you less rear ward view than the factory mirrors.
to fit the ducati mirrors i would think all you would have to do is use the bolt from the factory yamaha mirrors if they are different. but im just guessing

Guillaume

I can't really comment on the visibility from the mirrors you are asking about, but I can comment on the quality of Rizoma. I have the Spy-R bar end mirror and I sure can't see as much as with the OE mirrors, especially given that I only have 1 mirror on the left side but that little thing is solid. Extremely well built and pretty much no vibration. I can still see perfectly behind and somewhat in the left and right lanes but pretty far down. Clarity is great and I don't need to move my elbow out of the way to see. I do need to look further down to find the mirror, move my head a little bit.

aj700

Thanks for the replies.
I usually look down with oem mirrors. But I am not too long either. :confused: 184.
But the reduced view is some what bothering. I will continue exploring for other options.
/Aj