Riding through Bear Mountain, NY

I ride around Harriman and Bear Mountain 3 or 4 times a week. I was excited to see which road is on your video. Your video can't play on mobile devices, so I can't watch it. The Minnesota guys are going to be jealous when they see those roads in Bear Mountain.

eru000

It was a combination of Seven Lakes, Tiorati Brook, and Gate Hill/106. I keep forgetting to ride Ardent Valley. I will next time :)

I used copyrighted music, which is why it's blocked on mobile... sucks, I know.

Tiorati is my favorite. When I get home from vacation I'm going to show your video to my kids so they can see the road I always talk about.

eru000

Awesome! If you want, I can upload an unedited video of the road. I think I have a decent quality of the whole thing.

HeresMyMind

My facebook group did a ride there a month ago. we had 42 mixed bikes! 2 fz8s 3 fz9s and plenty of others. Mt greylock is our ride next month.

-B

Rotaryknight

nice camera angles

My friend rode through Bear Mountain some months ago on his Honda Ruckus and a few of his Ruckus friends, he said that i would've loved the roads there. Seeing your video, I WOULD love that road lol.

eru000

nice camera angles

My friend rode through Bear Mountain some months ago on his Honda Ruckus and a few of his Ruckus friends, he said that i would've loved the roads there. Seeing your video, I WOULD love that road lol.

They're pretty cool. Check out Tiorati Brook Road and Ardent Vally Road.