Red Rock Ride

mano1192

I'm fortunate enough to live 5 minutes from one of the best rides in Nevada, the Red Rock Canyon loop. Its a short 30 mile run one way, but sure has some awesome sights! I do the loop once a weekend :D

trimyantidrug

missed you by a day rode my FZ8 on the loop today. I agree between red rock and out thru lake mead towards the dam are some of the best rides I have had. we should meet up one of these weekends and turn heads with two fz8 going down the road.

Lou Menace

More reason for me to want a bike. I'll have an FZ8 before this year is out. Maybe I'll catch you cats there.

mano1192

missed you by a day rode my FZ8 on the loop today. I agree between red rock and out thru lake mead towards the dam are some of the best rides I have had. we should meet up one of these weekends and turn heads with two fz8 going down the road.

Definetely, Im down for a ride. I havent rode to the lake mead loop yet, I hear its awesome. Hows the new pipe feel so far, can you notice a boost in HP?

xpertsnowcarver

The Sneaky Butcher
Very cool! My father owns some property in Las Vegas. Since summer is approaching quickly (and after today's heat!!), I'll PM you if I plan on heading over there. Maybe we can set up a ride through the canyon. :)

mano1192

Sure thing, hit me up. I live like 5 minutes from the BD entry of the loop. A good meetup spot is teh gas station right across from the entry.

Very cool! My father owns some property in Las Vegas. Since summer is approaching quickly (and after today's heat!!), I'll PM you if I plan on heading over there. Maybe we can set up a ride through the canyon. :)