recognize this anyone?

cmurder

Pillion
thats funny i had the same thing sticking inside my AIS tube coming of off the airbox , dont know what it is but its the same little cap i had in my bike

Mta1981

thats funny i had the same thing sticking inside my AIS tube coming of off the airbox , dont know what it is but its the same little cap i had in my bike

Mystery Cap!!!! I dunno man, I looked all around anything and everything under the seat for an exposed hot terminal or something that would need protection cuz usually those caps are on a hot wire.

Last edited:

Zenfist

Only thing I can imagine it would be is perhaps a cap for the battery before installation? Does it look like it would fit that role?

Mta1981

Only thing I can imagine it would be is perhaps a cap for the battery before installation? Does it look like it would fit that role?

Hmmm perhaps. I'll find that out when I take out the battery to replace the damn rectangle nut thats SUPPOSED to stay STILL when you go to unbolt the postitive terminal!!!!!! I used a 1/4 ratchet and on the first turn it rounded out!!! Cheap soft ass brass!!! It was the first time I touched the battery and all I wanted to do was hook up my battery tender leads!!

Zenfist

Hmmm perhaps. I'll find that out when I take out the battery to replace the damn rectangle nut thats SUPPOSED to stay STILL when you go to unbolt the postitive terminal!!!!!! I used a 1/4 ratchet and on the first turn it rounded out!!! Cheap soft ass brass!!! It was the first time I touched the battery and all I wanted to do was hook up my battery tender leads!!

My battery pooped on me after only 2 months!