Rear seat bag

mano1192

Someone a while back posted a really sweet rear seat bag, I was digging through the forum and couldnt find it. Could someone post a link to it. Thanks!

millarjk

kreiga tail bag

I,m not sur e if this is the one you were looking for and i believe the model was US-10 , good luck and may have spelled kreiga wrong ,i will soon be ordering it as i have wasted money on two other bags that were junk;)

mano1192

that was it, thanks! Just ordered the UD-10 bag! Its been so hot out here that if I wear my backpack to transport my laptop back and forth to work my back sweats like crazy with my level 3 mech jacket. With no backpack its nice and cool cause it can breath. Cant wait for this to show up, think it will fit my 17" laptop in it?

Last edited:

mano1192

crap, I already ordered it yesturday. Would the 20 fit a 17" laptop you think? I kindof liked the 20 anyway because it has a shoulder strap for it also.

Also they reccomend purchasing some extra strap clips, did you buy those too?

Speedo007

I think the 20L would probably fit a 17" , but if you wanna be sure just email them, they usually answer pretty fast.

djcecil

mano i roll the same way 17" in a swiss backpack that has been rain tested, and yes this summer has made it a bit toasty on the back. i would like to know what you end up finding that works.

H

Hoover

I too run with a Swiss backpack, I get my laptop, my Canon Rebel, spare clothes and a toothbrush, no worries. Mine has a vented back piece and a wear a composite jacket in the summer. Even in high heat times, I dont really have problems with it.

hypo

I use the old sissybar bag from my cruiser: Nelson-Rigg Riggpaks CTB-450 Overnighter - Cruiser Motorcycle - Motorcycle Superstore

I just pop the rear seat off, wrap two of the velcro straps around the seat, line everything up all nice, and pop the seat back on the back. its nice and big, has D rings for a tie down net, has a waterproof bag for getting caught in the rain, turns into a backpack, and can carry lots of crap. :)

mano1192

I talked to Kriega today, gave them the measurements of my laptop and the US-20 just fits it. So I changed my order to that and also got the plastic clips for when the bag is off the bike to keep the straps from flapping in the breeze. Ill post pics when I get it installed, Im stoked!

djcecil

i suppose being in the south with the humidity is what gives me the sweats, but i don't mind how hot it gets, this winter is more when i want something else to hold the laptop when i get bundled for the freezing temperatures.