Rear OEM turn signals

Gusm91

Hey guys!

well I have a problem...My dogs chewed up my left rear turn signal and I have been trying to look for one online. Is there anyone that knows where I can purchase this part online ? I am looking for an OEM part, but I will consider an aftermarket part if it has almost exact look as stock. Thank you guys !!

Gusm91

by it looks pretty terrible you mean what? The thing is I dont know how to wire up a fender eliminator kit

thach1130

Terrible as in the turn signal are too big. They don't add aesthetic to the rear and the shovel-like mudguard is pretty off-putting. There's lots of stuff we don't know how to do, but we can learn. The only thing you should fear is never know how to do something. Barely any electronic skill is required to wire up the rear turn signal, basically its matching red wire to red wire, black to black.

Under the passenger seat might look intimidating but all wires are color coded and there's no way to mess it up.

Seeing how you need to plug in the new turn signal when you replace the rear turn signal anyway so it's easy to locate the two wires that control the left side (red and black). Trace back until you see a round plug. Then instead of plugging the new OEM turn signal, you snip a bit of wire and tap into the exposed wire to power your new turn signal.

F

fz8kansas

Hey guys!

well I have a problem...My dogs chewed up my left rear turn signal and I have been trying to look for one online. Is there anyone that knows where I can purchase this part online ? I am looking for an OEM part, but I will consider an aftermarket part if it has almost exact look as stock. Thank you guys !!

Have you considered feeding your dogs??? :D

Gusm91

Have you considered feeding your dogs??? :D

My wife is going to hear it. I do not feed them as my wife is the animal lover. I would kick the dogs out of my house if they keep messing with what's important to me..my motorcycle. Funny thing is that they just chewed up a second blinker but this time the front one. Now, does anyone know if I should take this out on my wife or the dogs? I am not a happy camper today, whats next? the hoses? this cannot continue!!!!

Is there anyone that has these extra lights laying around that is willing give me a bargain, maybe free and I pay shipping? Please throw out any ideas I really cannot stand seeing my bike being abused like this.