Ready and waiting for Spring!

shadowman

While you lucky buggers down south are riding, this is what us poor bastards are doing up north:

COME ON SPRING!!!!!!

Black Widow

Avid Rider
4*c today, snow is melting, spring is in the air. I'm getting all excited. Fired up the 8 this morning , aaah the smell from the exhaust made me want to ride, soon i say, soon!!!

shadowman

Brrrrr.:eek:
I guess I shouldn't be bitching about the cold.
How far north are you? How much snow have you got? We've got nothing around here. That's the worst....too cold to do any summer shit, and no snow to do any winter shit.:bs2:

B

bren

We will be getting ready for cold weather in Australia in the next month... Better dig out my thermal jacket liner and thicker gloves.... Lol

No heated grips for me!! :D

e11charlie

Went for a ride yesterday. Nothing special. Met up with a few friends for pie. Half way through pie, this wall of freezing fog rolls through. Temp goes from 42F to 32F in a matter of minutes. Can't see more than 50 meters. First time I ever had the outside of my visor frost up.

cambo

Avid Rider
Went for a ride yesterday. Nothing special. Met up with a few friends for pie. Half way through pie, this wall of freezing fog rolls through. Temp goes from 42F to 32F in a matter of minutes. Can't see more than 50 meters. First time I ever had the outside of my visor frost up.

giggity? anybody? no? haha...

yeah 14F this morning. and awesome picture!!

Brrrrr.:eek:
I guess I shouldn't be bitching about the cold.
How far north are you? How much snow have you got? We've got nothing around here. That's the worst....too cold to do any summer shit, and no snow to do any winter shit.:bs2:

i am in north eastern ontario about 1.5hours north of north bay! we have had a very cold winter with windchills we have seen -50 cant wait for it warm up!

we have a couple feet of snow nothing to brag about we havent had much snow the past few winters!

Black Widow

Avid Rider
Well looks like i will be able to put insurance on the 8 next week, getting spring like weather now. Can't wait to go for a blast, will have to take it easy on the side streets, they are still full of sand and gravel.

shadowman

We got about a foot of snow on Friday. That's the biggest snowfall we've had for a couple of years. I won't be on the bike for a bit yet, but I did have the snowblower out for a rip!:mad:

D

DJK1505

That pic is awesome!

Been a mild winter here, have taken the bike out almost every month. I hate riding in cold weather, has to be above 45F for me to ride. LOL

DJ