radiator side cover and lower cowl

master paper clip

So I keep looking at my bike and keep thinking it need a little something, I keep wanting g to do the lower cowl and the radiator side covers... But I've never seen an 8 with both. If anyone has both on there bike think u could post a pic please

V

Vapordan

I got both. Got to be careful not to over do it because it can end up being a full fared bike pretty easily. i liked the radiator covers because that radiator seemed to be begging for a dent on the slightest spill.

master paper clip

I love the naked looks a lot, but most of my riding is on flat open roads and long trips get very annoying down in jersey, I would love to convert to a fazzer front

mkwjl

Lower cowl was purchased from ebay. It is listed under "FZ1 ENGINE SPOILER" . This cowl will not fit with original header pipes on bike.I have a graves full system and it fits alright.

MikeC

Weekend Rider
Lower cowl was purchased from ebay. It is listed under "FZ1 ENGINE SPOILER" . This cowl will not fit with original header pipes on bike.I have a graves full system and it fits alright.

Wow!! I am in love with the radiator cover! I tried doing a quick search on ebay to no avail. Is it for the Fz1?

Jwood9

Does anyone know if these radiator covers fit over a radiator guard? I have the evotech guard myself

n8kdfz8

Radiator covers are genuine Yamaha parts off a FZ1.
I know you clearly said it in your response but ur saying i can confidently buy an ebay aftermarket carbon fiber one that looks almost identical to factory fz1. because fz1 radiator bolts holes for covers are in same place as fz8? im looking for a "yes" awnser LOL

mkwjl

I know you clearly said it in your response but ur saying i can confidently buy an ebay aftermarket carbon fiber one that looks almost identical to factory fz1. because fz1 radiator bolts holes for covers are in same place as fz8? im looking for a "yes" awnser LOL

yes the fz1 covers bolt straight on.mine are 2006 on model ones not sure if early model ones will fit.