Radiant Cycles Exhaust

Suave96

So I just put this on and yes its loud...not as loud as not having an ehaust at all. I really like it. I think it goes with the bike well. I compared it to a friends zx10 r with dual 2brothers. It was the same. I also compared it to another friends hayabusa with a Brock exhaust.. The Busa is louder. I'm a victim of reading too much on the net. There is only a small baffle with a small amount of packing in this exhaust. So basically a straight pipe. Does anyone think it can hurt the bike/valves? Btw it was $52 shipped

Radiant Cycles, LLC | High Quality Shorty Exhaust Tips, Shorty GP Exhaust, and Custom Exhaust for your Motorcycle

FastZ8

Looks clean I like it...shouldn't hurt anything a lot of guys on here run straight pipe out of the cat.

coryck

why not just go to autozone and get the same thing for 12 bucks. i did when i first got mine. not being rude just saying for anyone else who is thinking of purchasing

Suave96

I actually sent it back and ordered the all black Coffman exhaust. My wife was complaining plus the exhaust smell from the Radiant exhaust was too much to bare.

MotoZen

I actually sent it back and ordered the all black Coffman exhaust. My wife was complaining plus the exhaust smell from the Radiant exhaust was too much to bare.

How does the Coffman compare? I really like the Coffman, but I'm afraid that it will piss off my wife and neighbors.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.