PROUD OWNER OF A BRAND NEW 2012 FZ8!!

Ansem

Hey Gents,

I was browsing these forums for a few weeks before making my purchase. I finally went to my favorite bike dealer here in San Diego and bought my first brand new bike! Proud new member of these forums and I love the FZ8, it's beautiful. Pics to follow!!!

Ansem

First things I wanna do are:

Exhaust [X] Done!

Remove Stock Tail Light Gayness [-] Ordered

Change stock front mirrors []

Change Fork color []

anyone know good places in SoCal for the last two items?

charris247

Not to be a jerk, but isn't that a 2011? The 2012's only came in matte black and grey. I have a 2011 in the color pictured.

Either way congrats!

tiki

Welcome! Nice bike ! Amazon is great place for mirrors ( or ebay if you want cheap ones)

Ansem

Welcome! Nice bike ! Amazon is great place for mirrors ( or ebay if you want cheap ones)

I went down to National City Motorcycle here in san diego for the mirrors since you have to get left and YAMAHA right due to the stupid reverse threads :(

Ansem

Welcome! and congrats! is this your first bike or have you had a few?

Well I rode dirt bikes for 11 years then when I was 18 I bought an R1 as my first bike (stupid) it scared the shit out of me then i sold it after 3 months. I didnt ride for the next 4 years then went to japan for 3 years and rode a CBR600 during that time and now that I came back i purchased my FZ8 (perfect) and it's my first brand new bike

SeñorJack

El Guapo
Well I rode dirt bikes for 11 years then when I was 18 I bought an R1 as my first bike (stupid) it scared the shit out of me then i sold it after 3 months. I didnt ride for the next 4 years then went to japan for 3 years and rode a CBR600 during that time and now that I came back i purchased my FZ8 (perfect) and it's my first brand new bike

japan?? awesome man! i love traveling! and with a bike? that sounds rad. if you have any pics of that japanese cbr that would be cool. ya I had a 06' r6 right when they came out (they just looked too sexy) and it was way to much bike for me at the time. brought it back before 30 days. im with you man, the 8 is a perfect bike for me right now :)

Ansem

Thanks bro im replying from my phone but yeah ive been in the navy for 8 years... i spent 5 and a half of those years overseas in japan/bahrain/afghanistan ill try to dig up some pics of my other bikes for you!