Props to the Forum

Hey everyone. I just wanted to say how awesome this forum is. Everyone is very helpful and quick to respond. So far we have kept the trolls away and everyone behaves like "adults". ;) (which is more than I can say for some online forums) It's great to have a one-stop knowledge shop for our bikes. I've learned quite a few modding tricks which have saved me lots of money and have exposed me to some new parts providers. Well done everyone! Give yourself a pat on the back and go ride the piss outta your beloved FZ8. That is all!

:rockon:

Last edited:

Guillaume

BLAH BLAH and everyone behaves like "adults". ;) (which is BLAH BLAH

That's really what we are

S

Shock

I couldn't agree more. Thanks to anyone that has ever replied to a post!

H

Hoover

I couldn't agree more.
There are a few of us on here that have been here for quite a long time and I can tell you there has been few, if any times the mods have had to step in.
The information on here has been invaluable and I for one have made several new friends.
I am a moderator on two other forums and am constantly having to edit posts and slap wrists.
Keep up the good work gang.

master paper clip

Yes this is so true, been part of many forums and never have I been a member of one where everyone was useful, and acted like adults. Everyone here has knowledge About something, I've learned alot and meet some really nice people. Really is a great forum to be apart of... Guess its just another perk of owning this awesome bike

D

DJK1505

This has been a good forum. I know I am a bit opinionated at times, and can be a bit rude, but have no problem apologizing and thanking everyone for all thier help. Have learned alot, and been able to help a lot as well.

Thanks
DJ

TheTano

I lurk more than anything but I also do want to give thanks to all the people who have posted so much helpful information here. :tup:

F

Fazed

This and the forum I'm on for my previous bike, have been shining examples of what an online forum should be. I don't even know if this is actually moderated. No agro, deleted posts and everyone is treated with respect and an equal. If something was posted that's a little hot or someone interpreted the wrong way, an apology is always quick to follow. Maybe it's because the type of bike we own attracts a more sensible or practical owner instead of the R1/GSXR/CBR/ZX one piece leather wearing, only ride when it's sunny type?

Last edited by a moderator:
This and the forum I'm on for my previous bike, have been shining examples of what an online forum should be. I don't even know if this is actually moderated. No agro, deleted posts and everyone is treated with respect and an equal. If something was posted that's a little hot or someone interpreted the wrong way, an apology is always quick to follow. Maybe it's because the type of bike we own attracts a more sensible or practical owner instead of the R1/GSXR/CBR/ZX one piece leather wearing, only ride when it's sunny type?

I guess I forgot to mention that my other two bikes are turbo-charged, stretched out busas....:squid::squid::squid::squid::squid:

...Just kiddin :)

My other bike:

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

H

Hoover

This has been a good forum. I know I am a bit opinionated at times, and can be a bit rude, but have no problem apologizing and thanking everyone for all thier help. Have learned alot, and been able to help a lot as well.

Thanks
DJ

Opinionated DJ, you? Naaaa.
:chicken::dropjaw::chicken::dropjaw::nana::nana:

H

Hoover

I agree mate, buuut, we do have Camo..

C

Camo

I agree mate, buuut, we do have Camo..
:rockon:
Dennis Leary sang a song about me, we'll I'm self absorbed enough to believe it was about me. He just took out all the Aussie references and put in American shit.

Tis a good forum :)

B

bren

agree with all of the posts here!

Being new to the FZ8, its been really helpful. I must say that after the mods i have seen here, and then added to my bike- i absolutely love the way it is looking now!

Everyone here is friendly and has a good, down to earth sense of humor.

Thanks guys! ;)

V

Vapordan

ADMIN WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU????
While everybody is being all teary eyed and kissing ass, plug the f@#$ membership for the website! Oh man, you done missed an opportunity. Here, I'll do it for you.

If you really like this website and you've gained valuable insight to mechanical issues related to your bike, AND made some friends along the way, why not become a paying member of our forums? It will allow us to pay the bills and provide you with that kind of quality service that you've come to appreciate and trust.....:mad:

Guillaume

While everybody is being all teary eyed and kissing ass, plug the f@#$ membership for the website! Oh man, you done missed an opportunity. Here, I'll do it for you.

If you really like this website and you've gained valuable insight to mechanical issues related to your bike, AND made some friends along the way, why not become a paying member of our forums? It will allow us to pay the bills and provide you with that kind of quality service that you've come to appreciate and trust.....:mad:

Amen, did that last week!

JSP

Administrator

What he said. :D :agree::yes:

H

Hoover

Well, seeing as you put it that way...I cave. Will do this week.

highoctane

Canyon Carver
Yes I agree everyone on here is great, I enjoy the humor and the wealth of information. We need more chicks though :cheer::chicken: