Power commander

Btucker1420

I'm looking into buying a power commander was just wondering if any one had an idea which is best out right now an is it best to get a auto tuner with as well

D

DJK1505

Power Commander 5. Dont buy the auto tune, there are a ton of nice guys on here that will hook you up with a tune for your mods.

DJ

D

Deleted member 438

If any of you guys ever get a full system, I'll be happy to give you my map.

lothodon

Super Moderator
i like the IDEA of the autotuner, but as it currently stands it's got a butt ugly wiring harness that just can't be hidden.

lyric911

i like the IDEA of the autotuner, but as it currently stands it's got a butt ugly wiring harness that just can't be hidden.

That is literally my only complaint about it. I did manage to get it a bit more hidden. If I feel like doing anything in the garage today I'll try to grab a pic.

lyric911

That is literally my only complaint about it. I did manage to get it a bit more hidden. If I feel like doing anything in the garage today I'll try to grab a pic.

Now:

vs. Before:

Thinking about wrapping it in electrical tape so the wire colors and grey plastic don't stand out as much.

stross13

mods

i just installed my PCV and the yoshi R77d and i can tell a difference i and hopeing to get a custom map :D i also have a k&n air filter if any one could help me with a map that would be great