Power Commander vs Two Brothers Juice Box

S

Shock

Is there a reason that any of you feel one is better than the other?

B

bren

i dont have either (will have one or the other after xmas) but i did notice the 2 bros one was about 100 cheaper!

Lee_533

PCV and autotune is what I would get. I have one friend running a Juicebox and another friend running the PCV. The PCV can have 2 maps saved on it, it's easy to use, and the autotune is sweet. When I'm ready to get mine, I'm going with PCV. But it's all a matter of opinion

B

bren

does anyone on here have the juice box, and maps?

I wouldnt care if it could only hold one map. as long as it was a good map..

Mitchelldietz

I have a jukebox. And I thought it held 10 maps....? Also pc5 maps work on juecebox. If you don't plan on getting autotune. Save some money and get the juice box

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Ben1105

Yeah I have a TBR pipe and have been wondering which would be better to go with, noticeable improvement in throttle response? Better fuel economy? Not sure what you're going for :S

S

Shock

At this point I am leaning towards juice box $199 eBay free shipping

sovde

I went with the Bazzaz FI box, K&N air filter with 4 7/8" holes drilled in airbox and Mivv slipon, and blocked off clean air. Bike runs great!!!

S

Shock

I went with the Bazzaz FI box, K&N air filter with 4 7/8" holes drilled in airbox and Mivv slipon, and blocked off clean air. Bike runs great!!!

That's even more than both of the others. Still going to go with a juicebox when the time comes

F

Fazed

I've heard good things about the Bazzaz. Yeah it is a tad expensive, but has at lot more add ons such as traction control. I'd go with a juice box pro unless you want to use the power commander autotune sometime in the future.

S

Shock

My biggest concern is if I will be able to find a shop with a dyno for making my map especially if I don't find an appropriate one online. This is something I am hoping to get by next May