Post your Memorial Day weekend fun pics

mikefz8

So I just thought it would be a fun post to share with the group and see what everyone did for the long weekend. We did some fishing barbecuing and hiking in Zion National Park. Keep it clean and here is some of my weekend relaxation.

n00b

Avid Rider
Very cool.

No pics here. A mix of yard work, parade, and birthday parties. Did ride 175 miles on Sunday exploring some area back roads.

master paper clip

I actually had a bunch of videos and pics from me and my buddy ride.... But the go pro decided it didn't wanna cooperate and everything from the ride is corrupted

e11charlie

I actually had a bunch of videos and pics from me and my buddy ride.... But the go pro decided it didn't wanna cooperate and everything from the ride is corrupted

This is not the first time I've heard this. Do you have the Hero3? Every instance I have heard is with the 3.

charris247

Did a bunch of riding and finally got to a few mods I had sitting around. Changed my dash LEDs to blue and changed out my signals for flush mounts.

mikefz8

Did a bunch of riding and finally got to a few mods I had sitting around. Changed my dash LEDs to blue and changed out my signals for flush mounts.

How do you like the windscreen? Does it throw the wind over you or right at your head? The blue LED's look sick! Thanks for sharing

wildhog84

Spent the long weekend picking my 2011 FZ8, we had a nice time at Starbucks :)

Great weather in the UK on the weekend but has rained the last 2 days, not what i wanted when showing off my newly acquired WHITE FZ8 covered in dirty rain water to my work mates!

Last edited:

mikefz8

Spent the long weekend picking my 2011 FZ8, we had a nice time at Starbucks :)

Great weather in the UK on the weekend but has rained the last 2 days, not what i wanted when showing off my newly acquired WHITE FZ8 covered in dirty rain water to my work mates!

That is a sweet ride! Very nice ak shorty 2 :)

charris247

How do you like the windscreen? Does it throw the wind over you or right at your head? The blue LED's look sick! Thanks for sharing
I love the Givi Windscreen. It keeps the wind stream over my head. It was the one of the first mods I did after I started hitting the highways.

cambo

Avid Rider

ahhh duuuuude I feel your pain. This happened to me after a killer snowboarding session out in Korea. I was all excited to edit the footage...I had a large pizza ready to chow down on and....nope. File corrupted.

sigh...

time for redtube...I mean uhh...what? I definitely meant Lost. Stupid auto correct. I meant it was time to continue watching Lost season 4 I think.

My memorial day weekend? Working.

DanS

Commuter
ahhh duuuuude I feel your pain. This happened to me after a killer snowboarding session out in Korea. I was all excited to edit the footage...I had a large pizza ready to chow down on and....nope. File corrupted.

sigh...

time for redtube...I mean uhh...what? I definitely meant Lost. Stupid auto correct. I meant it was time to continue watching Lost season 4 I think.

My memorial day weekend? Working.
I just googled redtube...lol

cambo

Avid Rider
lolol! ah man that's too funny.

And for the record....once again, that was a joke...Amanda, if you are seeing this, I definitely do not partake in such internet searches. Please do not kill me.

Last edited: