post deer strike sale! CORBIN SEAT FOR SALE!!!

hypo

SOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome seat. it was just getting to the point of breaking it in when a deer ended my FZ8's joy of life. Regular price is $260 plus shipping, and since I only had the seat for maybe a month before I got off the bike at 55mph, I think the price is more than fair.

I'd prefer to sell it to one of you guys. I'll do paypal unless you want to swing by and pick it up and pay cash. :)

Last edited:

TeleRob

You aren't going to save it for your next FZ8? Don't tell us you are jumping over to the Triumph!

hypo

I fully anticipated saving it for my next FZ8... until I saw my dream bike available to me... 1999 Honda VFR 800. I've wanted a VFR for 20 years and I found one with 20k miles completely STOCK, 2nd owner... for $2000. I couldn't resist.

I'm elated and sad at the same time. :rockon::tup:

lyric911

Consider me interested. How much more comfortable is the corbin over the stock seat, especially for long distances?

C

calscrazy

lyric was first but shoot me line if things don't pan out.

anything else survive?

hypo

some things did survive, but the insurance agent marked them all up with a hot pink pen that used superglue for ink... so I decided to leave the rizoma mirrors and ASV levers on the bike... everything else got rashed.

however I have the SW-MOTO bags... it was the first ride I had with those on there. One bag has some slide damage and I didn't see a configuration/hardware setup for the 99 VFR on those bags, so if I can't make it work, someone can have some REALLY nice bags, used only once for a really good price.