plate light

kopairnik

I noticed that last night, my plate light goes brighter when I turn the throttle.. does it happen usually or there's something wrong with my bike??

I have a motodynamic integrated tail light and a Yamaha oem fender eliminator too so I don't know if that could be the problem.

Bajaedition

it depends on the charge of the battery actually

look at it like this, (try this in laymans terms)you have a voltage regulator that makes sure that the amount of juice coming from the alternator is at a controlled amount so the amount delivered to your system is not effected by the rpm, however if something has a strong draw on the charging system it can put a load on the system that gets past the regulator system. ( this is simple when explained in ohms law)
anyway if your have that can change with the amount of juice it can be effected, such as lights. Now I know Leds are a ballasted system for everyone that wants to argue, but a Bikes chrging system is minimalistic at best so it would make since that just after starting, or whith a low battery , that the lights would be effected by rpm.