Plasti-Dip paint job

master paper clip

got bored with a can of plasti-dip... the results are not final, hope to add some black and white out a little more parts including the rims when I get my hands on a stand... depending on how it looks ill peel it all off and send it off to be professionally painted... also got sick of the quite muffler and hacked 4'' of it and welded the cap back on... below in how it sits now

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

cambo

Avid Rider
Ah man...wf downs that looks awesome

what a difference in sound you get by chopping it- it sounds sweet like that! Damn, if they made a lighter version of a slip on with that EXACT sound I'd be all over it

Mr. Man

Nah never got a stand, gonna check if my cousin can do a rendering for me

Cool. I'll hopefully be picking up an FZ8 within the next month or two and before I even saw this thread I thought about adding some white. So this makes me really want to do it!:D

master paper clip

Depending on color I can have a buddy of mine do a full repaint for 200-250

Damn your lucky... I want to get mine painted and I was gonna do it my self but I suck at painting, to impatient only reason this came out so good is because Plasti dip is very forgiving with mess ups.. Just as long as u prepped the parts

97audia4

Damn your lucky... I want to get mine painted and I was gonna do it my self but I suck at painting, to impatient only reason this came out so good is because Plasti dip is very forgiving with mess ups.. Just as long as u prepped the parts
if over the winter you want them done just let me know im sure we could work something out to get them done.