Pictures mulholland the snake the rock store

Mrpacis

Sorry for the sucky pictures. Feel free to post pictures of you and your 8 :)

Last edited:

pastasauce

Looking nice! x2 about the gear, don't learn the hard way.

I haven't had a chance to take my FZ8 up there yet but here's a shot of me and my old R6

Mrpacis

Nice pics. I would get some more gear on yourself and your girl. ;)

Knew you would say that View attachment 527

The next morning we bought some gear. Better safe than sorry. Bought myself a dainese mesh jacket. Because its oh so hot over here. And she got an Alpinestar. Pink and white of course. For a really low price. Next on the list is an upgraded spine protector

View attachment 528

Last edited:

Mrpacis

Looking nice! x2 about the gear, don't learn the hard way.

I haven't had a chance to take my FZ8 up there yet but here's a shot of me and my old R6

I had that jacket when I had my 650r :) sold it on Craigslist because I thought my riding days were over.

pastasauce

It's a decent jacket, saved me when I low sided last year. Did you have any issues with the main zipper? Mine will randomly open up on me while riding.

Mrpacis

It's a decent jacket, saved me when I low sided last year. Did you have any issues with the main zipper? Mine will randomly open up on me while riding.

If the jacket you have, have zippers on the wrist then I hve to say I have issues of it openin up on the wrist all the time.

pastasauce

Cheap A-star jackets lol I never had issues with the wrist zippers until after I went down. Now they only open up halfway.

Mrpacis

I got tired of Alpinestars and now I bought dainese brand. Seems pretty well made. Love the fit.

D

Deleted member 438

I got tired of Alpinestars and now I bought dainese brand. Seems pretty well made. Love the fit.

Dainese is very nice, I'm glad to see you've geared up. I'm also very jealous that you get to enjoy those Cali roads on a daily.

W

WARPTH

+1 for dainese. I had a dainese leather jacket when i came off. Zips are scratched but still work fine :) great quality product.

Mrpacis

Dainese is very nice, I'm glad to see you've geared up. I'm also very jealous that you get to enjoy those Cali roads on a daily.

Oh I love it where I live specifically I'm a couple of minutes away from a few nice canyons. I just can't take full advantage until I get an aftermarket rear sets Last time I leaned too much I scraped the peg and almost pooped my pants