Pictures and instagram!

Glovik

So roughly 99.99999% of the time that I'm lurking these forums, I'm on my iPhone. I've noticed you can't just directly post pics from a phone without hostin them on a photo site. Lameeee.

So I got the idea last night to make an Instagram account to document my summer with my new bike :). I plan on going allllllll over this summer, and Im going to be taking pictures of all the cool places and things I find along the way.

If you're interested in watching the best summer of all time unfold, then grab an instagram account and follow me :)

My account name is @MotoYeti

fazetastic

That sounds like a great idea. If you get down in the Oklahoma area hit me up! I'll show you some of the best roads around.

impostor1981

I am using Taptalk 2 and did not have any problems posting pictures directly from my phone. Quality was not the best but no technical issues were noticed

lyric911

No offense intended to anyone that uses instagram, but if somebody starts posting pictures that started out as clear and nice and makes them look like a crappy 20 year old Polaroid...well, I just don't want to see them.

Admin

Founder
Staff member
Get the Tapatalk app for your phone you can the attach images to the post and the images will then be hosted on the site.