Pic of the day

Landin

Roadtrip =)

Blanchy

lmao that's awesome dude how did you even get this shot!

and how did you make it so the headlight stays off the but the ring is on? I need this!
There is a relay available for headlights off until switched to high.

Jacek3743

lmao that's awesome dude how did you even get this shot!

and how did you make it so the headlight stays off the but the ring is on? I need this!

i have two switches connected so i can control the headlight and the red ring.

I spliced one wire from the positive "running lights wire" to the switch and the other lead from the switch to the positive of the red ring, the spliced the negative to the negative of the signal.

for the headlight, I just cut the positive cable to the ballast and soldered the other switch in between those too

Here's the site of the switches:

push button

This is how I have them:

Last edited:

[]V[]addog

was such a nice day out....until it started to rain as usual.

Started out plasti-dipping some parts on the bike, and helping my friend out with his Honda Ruckus

I used to have a ruck too! and woudl dream about making one look similar to that.. but then I realized how much it costs and that I could get a proper bike for that much. Id still love one as a project some day.

Rotaryknight

I used to have a ruck too! and woudl dream about making one look similar to that.. but then I realized how much it costs and that I could get a proper bike for that much. Id still love one as a project some day.

My friend spent $8000 on it....thats including the price of $2400 for a brand new 2011 Ruckus. His GF wont let him get a motorcycle lol

decooney

NorCal El Dorado Loop Ride - River Overlook between Georgetown and French Meadows. Just under a 200 mile ride today on three 2012 FZ8s.

Landin

Ok, not a pic but a video, so lets call it "media of the day" =)

Close call with a bird today, I could feel it against my leg when it passed by.

Check in 1080....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPIs8UqcxQ]Fågel - YouTube[/ame]

97audia4

I was out riding route 125 in Pa this weekend, if you are with in and hour of this road I recommend you go check it out its got some wicked turns and there is always a guy taking pics.

Perron

First summer with it and I didn't make so much mods to it but here it is now.

Recently plasti-dipped my forks so these gold stripes will be gone soon