Pic of the day

decooney

Here is my pic of the day. Photo was taken by a friend who showed us a great ride. He lead on his FZ1, we followed on the FZ8s. Covered just under 200 miles through the entire Eldorado County Loop ride in Northern CA. Photo taken at Big Hill Lookout. About 60 degrees, clean air, bikes ran great. Incredible, could not ask for anything more.

See more pics like this and info on the uber cool Pashnit website, link here:

Last edited:

dakotajay5

Damn. Look at that dead cat.

came home in a hurry during a thunderstorm, didnt pop the cover on. my gf's cat decided he was going to squid out riding backwards with no gear on

and i do apologize for the quality. window screens do crazy things to my phones camera

Rotaryknight

was such a nice day out....until it started to rain as usual.

Started out plasti-dipping some parts on the bike, and helping my friend out with his Honda Ruckus

cambo

Avid Rider

Started out plasti-dipping some parts on the bike, and helping my friend out with his Honda Ruckus

haha, a stretched and slammed ruckus?? awesome!

man the white theme is catching on...I've got a plasti dip project coming up this week. can't wait to post up the pics. it's a gamble...but it's for science. i'm really loving this plasti dip thing...so so easy to revert back to baseline!

Rotaryknight

haha, a stretched and slammed ruckus?? awesome!

man the white theme is catching on...I've got a plasti dip project coming up this week. can't wait to post up the pics. it's a gamble...but it's for science. i'm really loving this plasti dip thing...so so easy to revert back to baseline!

stretched, slammed, and fitting with a 150cc engine. takes a while to reach 60 mph though lol

White is a nice contrast to black, I wanted to get the chain guard painted gold to match the forks