Photoshoot of me, my FZ8 and girls... ;)

rawgee

Enjoy! :) (No mods yet i know, i'll work on that next winter)

ssky0078

The blonde leaning on the tank has to be tall and with a lot of attitude. Are you accepting orders? I can Paypal ya

FZ8Ryder

Nice photos!! I just noticed you have two different mirrors on. Why is that if you don't mind me asking?

rawgee

Nice photos!! I just noticed you have two different mirrors on. Why is that if you don't mind me asking?

Haha, i was wondering if someone was going to see it... Long story short, I went to see a friend of mine at his place, 5 minutes later we are in the backyard talking and one of his 4 kids got out the backyard and jumped on my bike and you know the rest... 1700$ of damage later I'm still waiting for some parts, you can see the exhaust a bit scratched also... I got lucky the engine and the fuel tank are intact, the little thingy a the end of the handlebars popped out but that's it...

rawgee

No problem man, me too i'm a bit hard on jokes sometimes! Even at the point where my own wife gets shocked...lol ;)

villhelmromero

matte grey in ca. only. i think

the 2013 is matte grey here in Texas as well. has blue stickers on the tank and rear plastics. also has a yamaha sticker on the front fender. same as the '12 just with the stickers and has a black exhaust cap and a different heat shield. oh and golden forks forged by Zeus himself.

Last edited: