Phillip Island GP

C

Camo

Aussies on the podium in each class....Stoner wins by a mile, Lorenzo is handed the title and the duc's only just finish in front of CRT's lol.
Awesome GP.
Casey Stoner, king.

Let the Americans start their stoner bashing:D

W

WARPTH

Aussies on the podium in each class....Stoner wins by a mile, Lorenzo is handed the title and the duc's only just finish in front of CRT's lol.
Awesome GP.
Casey Stoner, king.

Let the Americans start their stoner bashing:D

its a shame crutchlow didnt get a factory ride next year. hes defenitely a star and deserves to be on a factory bike

master paper clip

Was watching that too, Stoner was just cruising around that track like it was nothing, and boy was Lorenzo happy and ready to celebrate

C

Camo

its a shame crutchlow didnt get a factory ride next year. hes defenitely a star and deserves to be on a factory bike

I think if he stays on the bike a bit more next year and finishes where he should, he'll be a factory rider for sure. I like the Pom, I'm not sure weather it's because I despise Dovi so much or Crutchlow rides like a man possessed.

It'll be interesting without Stoner next year and Marquez on his ride, Rossi on the yam and more money thrown at Ducati. Can the rest of the field close the gap on Lorenzo? I'm not so sure.

sinclap2

Lazy
I'm just going to lower the tone a little...but Stoner's wife is hot. :D

Bringing the tone back up now, do you think he'll do V8's? Do a year in the Dunlop Series then in with the Big Boys? ...or straight in with them?

F

Fazed

I'm just going to lower the tone a little...but Stoner's wife is hot. :D

Bringing the tone back up now, do you think he'll do V8's? Do a year in the Dunlop Series then in with the Big Boys? ...or straight in with them?

I hope he doesn't, but the V8's do seem attract 'retired' racers or those that aren't good enough for Europe or the US.

C

Camo

Mrs Stoner is a very attractive young lady, I can see the attraction of a year off for the lad!
I hope he doesn't do V8's also. I hate the taxi racing series..I think he'd be better off doing the Aussie super bike series on a scooter ;)
Unfortunately I think he'll test for 6 months or so and jump straight into it after he has a year off.

C

Camo

Where are all the Ben Spies lov'n, Stoner haters?
Thought for sure the Stoner bashing would be plentiful...

MotoRick

Motorcycle Fanatic
Where are all the Ben Spies lov'n, Stoner haters?
Thought for sure the Stoner bashing would be plentiful...

Obvious troll is obvious, don't you think? Nothing bad to say about Stoner. Enjoy this while you can because it may be a long time before you have another Aussie to brag about.

C

Camo

Obvious troll is obvious, don't you think? Nothing bad to say about Stoner. Enjoy this while you can because it may be a long time before you have another Aussie to brag about.

:rof:
Brag? Celebrating maybe. Maybe even a little bit of a troll to get you yanks talking out your asses, guilty.

As far as enjoying it now as it'll be a long time before we have another...
I'm not worried.
We'll all be assured of plenty of entertainment as long as we have Americans to watch hey?

Like Spies...

Here he is dragging a knee as good as he has all year..

What about fellow countryman Nicky Hayden?

Even he needs a rest after being this entertaining lol

Don't worry about us Aussies having someone to blow hard about, you guys have bums on bikes and can't come close to a win, albeit providing plenty of good viweing:p

D

Deleted member 438

Spies really has no excuse for his poor performance because everyone else on a Yamaha had a good season.

master paper clip

:rof:
Brag? Celebrating maybe. Maybe even a little bit of a troll to get you yanks talking out your asses, guilty.

As far as enjoying it now as it'll be a long time before we have another...
I'm not worried.
We'll all be assured of plenty of entertainment as long as we have Americans to watch hey?

Like Spies...

Here he is dragging a knee as good as he has all year..

What about fellow countryman Nicky Hayden?

Even he needs a rest after being this entertaining lol

Don't worry about us Aussies having someone to blow hard about, you guys have bums on bikes and can't come close to a win, albeit providing plenty of good viweing:p

That was entertaining

C

Camo

Spies really has no excuse for his poor performance because everyone else on a Yamaha had a good season.

For sure.
I expected him to come good toward the end of the season but his luck just got worse. And Hayden's got an excuse at least.... He's stuck on the Doocartti lol

D

Deleted member 438

No bites? Shiiiit, I'm a rubbish fisherman as well.

I'll bite. That ducati is a POS chassis, I can't see why they are in the game when the crt bikes are almost with them.

C

Camo

And the saddest part is, Rossi has headed up the R&D sending the bike in the direction he felt was best..costing an obscene amount of money and ending further behind the pack than they started.
Will be interesting to see how much Audi? throw at it.
It was Audi that bought them wasn't it?