PCV Power Commander 5

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Hey guys my PCV is out and pics are below.

Asking 275$

Its cold out, you got time to install it at your own pace without hindering your riding time!!!!

SOLD

Last edited:

MotoZen

Where are you getting it flashed? I'm planning on taking a day off from work and riding over to guhl's sometime in early spring.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Ok for sale officially!
Gimme an offer
Pcv and 02 optimizer, I'll check my garage for box and instructions.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
He's just doing a modified flash for a "full" exhaust (cat-less) with the other normal mods, Airbox, AIS delete, Filter.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
Okey dokey, used PCV going on ebay, but I'll keep bumping the thread until I sell it so hopefully someone on the forum could use it.

F

fz8kansas

I am very interested in the Guhl's reflash. Hope to see a posting when you get it back and take it for a spin. I don't plan on many engine mods so I think for the money it may be the best bet.

Banky2112

Just plain crazy...
I am very interested in the Guhl's reflash. Hope to see a posting when you get it back and take it for a spin. I don't plan on many engine mods so I think for the money it may be the best bet.

It's already at his shop, I'll get info and Dynos done hopefully soon.

MotoZen

I live close to there, so I'm planning on riding over there and getting it done as soon as it's warm enough. I don't even have an exhaust, so I'll be getting it done to a stock bike.

Sent from my other favorite addiction (Galaxy S3) using Tapatalk.