PCV For Sale

rcs530

Hi Guys, I have a used PCV for sale. It's been on the bike for two seasons, includes O2 optimizer. I had the ECU flashed so I don't need it anymore, $220 and free shipping to the lower 48.

thach1130

I have a PCV if you're interested. On for one season. 200 plus shipping? Medium flatrate box is about 10 dollars

Umyaya

Depending on your mods I would wait and go with the ECU flash. I had a hell of a time selling my PC5 and Autotune last month since everyone is flashing their ECU's now.. Also PC5 on motomummy are only like 265 brand new ! Flash costed 100 dollars and 50 for shipping.

Sinooch

Depending on your mods I would wait and go with the ECU flash. I had a hell of a time selling my PC5 and Autotune last month since everyone is flashing their ECU's now.. Also PC5 on motomummy are only like 265 brand new ! Flash costed 100 dollars and 50 for shipping.

actually i just spoke to turbo joe last week. his tunes are 200$ now because he has to buy some code for the ecu in order to flash it. but its still cheaper than doing the pcv

Sinooch

Yea got lucky with that one. But if you ever change though you will have to get it. Its like a license for the ecu that he needs to purchase in order to modify the settings. but once you initially buy it, afterwards if you change anything and need a retune he does it for his normal price. or at least thats what i was told